Teleradiography (TRG) is a safe and highly accurate diagnostic method: an X-ray of the skull, which is performed from a remote distance without the patient touching the equipment. Skull teleradiography is performed in frontal or lateral projection. Thanks to the TRG image, you can get a picture that will be as close as possible to the natural size of the skull.
This image shows hard and soft tissues, their ratio and position. TRG diagnostics in dentistry is considered an important stage in preparation for orthodontic treatment and any other interventions in maxillofacial surgery and traumatology .
What the TRG image shows:
• Position, inclination, displacement of teeth.
• The ratio of the size of bones and soft tissues.
• Inflammation of the periodontium, sinuses, jaw joints.
• Anomalies in the development of the dentoalveolar apparatus.
• Asymmetry of the facial part of the skull.
• The condition of the bite and the reasons for its violation.
• Bone defects, their structure and location.