1) Sanitation of the oral cavity, treatment of caries, pulpitis and other diseases. Also, at the initial stage, professional oral hygiene is carried out.
2) Treatment of the surface of the teeth, making a special furrow, with the help of which the structure will be installed in the future (a special fiberglass thread, for example).
3) Trying on the splint, control of its functionality, correctness of shape, tight fixation and adherence to the surface of the teeth.
4) Securing the structure with a special gel (dental glue).
5) Application of a composite material, while partially covering the splint from the inside of the tooth surface. Further, the implementation of the transillumination of the composite material with an ultraviolet lamp.
6) The final stage: grinding the splint and composite material in order to exclude possible injuries to the mucous membrane and tongue.