"Indications for use
Braces installation is shown at:
- distortion due to improper crown growth;
-changing the position of the teeth due to the loss of others;
- Congenital malformation of the jaw.
Putting braces in the Clinic ""Sa-Nata"" ""- it is guaranteed to find a beautiful smile and avoid dental diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Over the long term (about 250 years) of applying the orthodontic correction of curvature, the systems have undergone significant changes.
The bracket system is of 2 types: lingual and vestibular. The vestibular is attached to the outer surface of the crown. It is most affordable and used more often.
Those who care about the aesthetic appearance are shown the installation of invisible lingual braces. They are attached on the inside, getting used to them is somewhat more difficult than to the outside.
According to the method of attachment is divided into:
- ligature - fastening to locks occurs using ligatures;
- ligatureless or self-ligating - the arc moves freely in the grooves, and less effort is required for alignment.
Also, the devices differ in the material from which they are made, into the following types:
- plastic - the most inexpensive and therefore the most popular. But plastic is not the most durable material and can change color under the influence of dyes;
- metal - the most durable, but not the most aesthetic;
- ceramic - combine hypoallergenicity, esthetics, but inferior in strength to metal;
- sapphire - beautiful, but not very durable and not suitable for darkened enamel.
Braces the cost of which depends on the material, the complexity of the installation and the type of fastening, must be adjusted once a month (in the case of the vestibular system) or every 2-3 months (when using the lingual)."